A valid Life or Guest number is required.
- If you have never had a guest number you must obtain one at http://www.bnl.gov/guv/.
- If you need to extend or reactivate you can apply or check your current status at https://www.bnl.gov/guv/guest-central.php.
- In order to comply with U.S. Department of Energy requirements, all of our active accounts are required to have active Life or Guest Numbers and to have completed CyberSecurity training course https://training.bnl.gov/Portal/GE-CYBERSEC-CE.
Computer Use Agreement Form:
- Read and consent to Brookhaven National Laboratory's Computer Use Agreement by completing the BNL Computer Use Agreement training course http://training.bnl.gov/portal/GE-COMPUSE-AGREE.
- Please contact the BNL Guest, User & Visitor Center with any questions.
Obtaining a User Account:
- When you have completed the above steps fill out the form below.
- Once you have submitted the request form, the SDCC will verify your eligibility for a computing account.
- You will be notified, via the email address used when signing up, when your account has been activated. All invalid requests will be discarded.