MFA Deletion process
Don't forget to delete the existing token on your mobile device or browser before creating a new one.
First time use
- You will be greeted with a banner stating "these steps are not reversible".
- Please enter the BNL Life number as stated.
- Once you enter the correct life number, an email will be sent to what we have on file for the account logged in.
- Please keep this window open so you can enter the 6 digit code sent in the email.
- An email will arrive within 30-60 seconds depending on the service you use.
- This email will be sent from "email@example.com" with the subject line as "BNL Self-service MFA deletion portal" which contains a 6 digit code.
- Once the 6-digit token is confirmed, a validation screen will appear indicating that the token has been deleted.
- After deletion please select the "Create token" button or use the URL https://account.sdcc.bnl.gov/otpenroll
- For security purpose after a completed deletion the banner will change to state the last deleted date / time.
- If you feel this date or time is invalid please contact support immediately.